Download the Terms and Conditions of Use
Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, about information society services and electronic commerce, informs that:
- The name of the company is Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. Its CIF is B-01636760. Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, volume 40.659, page 70, sheet M-721.535.
- Its place of business is in St. Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (Spain).
All rights reserved.
- Intellectual property rights of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com, website, its source code, design, navigation layout, databases and different items of content are owned by Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com web site which Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site’s content is authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That this be compatible with the purposes of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com web site.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site’s content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.
- Unauthorized use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.‘s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
NOTICE: You have accessed a system owned Telefónica Group. You need authorization before using it, you being strictly limited to the indicated use of the authorization. Unauthorized access to this system or misuse of it are prohibited and are contrary to the Corporate Security Policy and current legislation. If you disclose inside information Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorization it may be incurring a violation of corporate legislation, which could even lead to the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanor.
Last updated: Octubre 2020
We are 100% transparent with you when it comes to the data we gather about you and we always explain to you what information we are gathering about you and why. We will not use your data for strange, unexpected or abusive ways.
You are the only person who can control how your data is used. We are giving you the tools to decide at any moment how you want us to use your data, how your personal information is accessed and updated and until when.
We strive to guarantee your security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. We have adopted the strongest and most stringent security measures to avoid loss, alteration, misuse or unauthorised access.
1. Who is responsible for the handling of my data as a Metashield Clean-up online user?
The company responsible for handling your data as a Metashield Clean-up online user is:
- Name: Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.
- CIF (tax number): B-01636760
- Address: C/ Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (España)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data of yours do we handle?
The data belonging to you that will be handled when you use Metashield Clean-up online App will be those necessary to provide the service, namely:
- Personal data found in metadata from those files that you may process.
- Personal data collected when registering the service.
3. How do we obtain you details and where do they come from?
- Directly from you when you fill in the online form and use the Metashield Clean-up online tool.
- From the metadata analysis of the files that you process.
4. What is the data used for and why?
For you to benefit from Metashield Clean-up online, a service intended to prevent leakage of metadata associated with office documents, media files and other formats.
5. How long will we store your data for?
ElevenPaths will collect and store indefinitely only the metadata information detected for you to look it up later as well as for statistic and service improvement purposes. However, You can order the deletion of this information, which will be done irreversibly.
6. Who can access your data?
As well as the people responsible, as stated above, the following people have access to your personal data:
- Microsoft Azure, a hosting provider in Netherlands.
Access to your data given to this third party is always granted for appropriate reasons and only given during the time period that is strictly necessary.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
In general, you can use your access rights, changing rights, suppression and opposition rights, limitation rights and portability at any moment for free, by sending an email, with a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent identification document stating what you wish to do to the following email: email@example.com
Finally, you will have the right to file a claim with the national control authority, for this purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is as follows:
- Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
- C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
- Telephone: 901 100 099 or 91 266 35 17
8. How do we protect your data?
Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. guarantees the security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information, undertaking the most stringent and robust security measures, and giving you the tools and functionalities that allow you to enjoy Metashield Clean-up online.
Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. Cookies Policy
The Telefónica Group’s company owner of this website, as detailed in its Legal Notice
(hereinafter, TELEFÓNICA), uses first and third-party cookies to analyze the service, know your
browsing habits on the website and, if you consent, show you advertising related to your
in the first connection to our website and at any later time that you might need through the
options at your disposal.
1. What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visiting
users. Cookies may be small text files that are sent to your computer, tablet or any other device
that allows you to browse the internet when you access certain web pages, or other similar
technologies whose functionality is the same. Cookies allow, among other things, to keep a
record of your browsing habits, your preferences or your information to log in and remember
them when you return.
personalize the services we offer you.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Below, you can find a classification of the cookies we might use. Take into account that the same
cookie may be included in more than one category.
2.1. Cookie categories according to the responsible entity
Cookies may be "first-party" or "third party".
First-party cookies: "First-Party" cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer
or domain managed by TELEFÓNICA as the editor of the web portal and from which the services
requested by the user are provided.
Third-party cookies: "Third-party" cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer
or domain that is not managed by the editor of the web portal, in this case TELEFÓNICA, but by
another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.2. Cookie categories according to the time they remain activated
Cookies may be "session" or "persistent".
Session cookies: These cookies are assigned to the device from which the user is browsing only for the duration
of the visit to the web portal, since they disappear automatically when the user closes the
browser. They are usually used to store information that is necessary the provision of the service
requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and
disappear at the end of the session. These cookies allow TELEFÓNICA to analyze traffic patterns
on its website and provide a better browsing experience, improving its content and facilitating
the use of the web portal.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies imply that the data continues to be stored on the device or terminal of the
user, being its temporary duration the minimum essential depending on the purpose of its use.
The temporary duration of persistent cookies we use and their expiration date can be consulted
2.3. Cookie categories according to its purpose
These cookies allow the user to navigate through our website and use its different options and
services, including those that Telefónica uses to manage and operate the website, such as for
example, identifying user’s session, remembering the elements that make up the shopping cart,
managing payments, storing content for broadcasting video or audio, etc. In addition, technical
cookies include those that allow the website to remember information configured by the user
so that he or she accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their
experience from that of other users, such as the language selected by the user, the type of
navigation and regional configuration through which it accesses, etc. Technical cookies are
strictly necessary to provide the services of the website, as well as for its proper functioning,
therefore it is not possible to reject their use.
Analytics cookies allows Telefónica to monitor and analyze the aggregate behavior of users in
the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website’s
activity, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of such information.
Personalization cookies are used to show a customized experience to website visitors, using
parameters not specifically selected by the user such as information obtained from the device
from which the user is browsing, or information obtained through other interactions of the user
with Telefónica (for example, if you are a customer, the products you have purchased).
Advertising cookies allow us, through certain data assigned or obtained from a user's device, to
store or share with third parties, information related to user’s behavior in our website. First
party and third-party cookies, such as [Facebook píxel, LinkedIn píxel, Google Tags] are generally
used to be able to improve and optimize advertising campaigns on their platforms.
Social Media Cookies:
These cookies are set by a series of social media services [Third parties e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn,
Google] which we have embedded to the website in order to allow you to share our content on
these social networks. Third parties obtaining information through these cookies might use
them to track your visits to other websites or create a profile of your interests to personalize the
content that is displayed on your visits to other websites or to the social networks. If you do not
allow these cookies, you might not be able to view or use social sharing tools.
3. Which specific cookies do we use in this website?
1st or 3rd Party
Session / Persistent
Session. Cookie that identifies the user who has logged in
Persistent 1 year
Session. Cookie that protects from CSRF attack techniques. Expires with the session
Session. Personalization cookie that allows to remember the preferred language. Expires with the session
4. How to configure or reject cookies?
the associated preferences panel that will appear on your first visit to our website, as well as at
any time at the beginning of this Cookies Policy. If you click on "Accept all and continue" on the
banner, you will be allowing the use of all cookies. If you do not want us to use any of the cookies,
you can select it in the configuration panel, by clicking "Configure cookies" on the banner.
This configuration panel will be divided according to the purposes of cookies, since you may
want to allow cookies for some purposes, but not for others:
Technical cookies (These are strictly necessary for the operation and security of the
website and cannot be deactivated)
- Analytics cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Social Media cookies
Within this panel, you will be able to enable or disable all non-strictly necessary cookies
(analytical, personalization, advertising and social media cookies). If you disable them, we will
stop collecting this data (or we will not collect any, If you do not consent in the first visit) and /
or sending it to the aforementioned third parties.
In addition, you can allow, block or delete these cookies through the configuration options of
your internet browser:
5. How long do cookies last on your computer?
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which
it has been indicated in each cookie. You can find out each cookie storage period in section 3 of
Once the cookie has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.
6. International data transfers
You can find out more about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, might be made
included in section 3 of this document.
7. Update of the Cookies Policy
TELEFÓNICA may update this Cookies Policy at any time. This update will be applicable from its
publication on the website so users are advised to review it periodically.
informed for purposes other than those indicated will require their prior acceptance by the user.
Last updated: October 2020