Download the Terms and Conditions of Use
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, about information society services and electronic commerce, informs that:
- The name of the company is Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. Its CIF is B-83188953. Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, volume 17.279, page 128, sheet M-296237.
- Its place of business is in St. Gran Vía, n.º 28, 28013 de Madrid.
All rights reserved.
- Intellectual property rights of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com, website, its source code, design, navigation layout, databases and different items of content are owned by Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com web site which Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site’s content is authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That this be compatible with the purposes of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com web site.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site’s content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
- Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
- Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U.
- Unauthorized use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U.‘s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
- Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
NOTICE: You have accessed a system owned Telefónica Group. You need authorization before using it, you being strictly limited to the indicated use of the authorization. Unauthorized access to this system or misuse of it are prohibited and are contrary to the Corporate Security Policy and current legislation. If you disclose inside information Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorization it may be incurring a violation of corporate legislation, which could even lead to the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanor.
Last updated: Mayo 2018
What is metashield?
Metashield is an online service designed to prevent leaks of metadata associated with office documents, multimedia files and other formats. With Metashield you can:
- Analyse if there are metadata associated with your documents
- Delete your documents’ metadata
- Obtain information about the types of metadata that have been found in the documents
How can i start using metashield?
You can start using Metashield once you have filled out the registration form and accepted the terms of service. Once registered, you can start using its features (for more information, see the Terms and Conditions).
If you want to unsubscribe from Metashield, we will delete your account and immediately erase the data that we have obtained from our systems.
Who handles my data ?
Metashield is a product of Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. (“Telefónica”) and will be responsible for handling your data to provide you this service.In addition to Telefónica Digital España, only our web host Microsoft Azure will receive your data.
Metashield complies with the currently applicable personal data regulation(General Data Protection Regulation).We will only handle the data required to provide you with the service and will only keep it for the period required to provide the service:
- Your contact information, which you provide us upon registration, and the password that you have chosen.
We remind you that as a user you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In any case, if desired, you are able to consult the data that we handle, modify them, oppose their handling, request that we remove them or request their portability. In this regard, you contact us at the following address: email@example.com. Also, you can write us if you have any questions, problems or need to contact our DPO (Data Protection Officer).
In addition, our tool can find personal data belonging to third-parties in your documents. This treatment is done in your legitimate interest and that of Telefónica to guarantee the security of your information.
In the event that any of the provisions in these conditions, or part of them, is declared illegal, invalid or inapplicable by a competent administrative or judicial entity, it will be considered inapplicable without affecting the other provisions.
The delay or lack of exercise by Telefónica of legal action or any right described in these conditions does not imply, in any case, a waiver of those rights.
Likewise, failure to claim a breach of the obligations set forth in these conditions will not imply a waiver of your subsequent claim.