Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, about information society services and electronic commerce, informs that:
- The name of the company is Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. Its CIF is B-01636760. Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, volume 40.659, page 70, sheet M-721.535.
- Its place of business is in St. Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (Spain).
All rights reserved.
- Intellectual property rights of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com, website, its source code, design, navigation layout, databases and different items of content are owned by Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com web site which Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site’s content is authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That this be compatible with the purposes of the metashieldclean-up.elevenpaths.com web site.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site’s content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.
- Unauthorized use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.‘s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
NOTICE: You have accessed a system owned Telefónica Group. You need authorization before using it, you being strictly limited to the indicated use of the authorization. Unauthorized access to this system or misuse of it are prohibited and are contrary to the Corporate Security Policy and current legislation. If you disclose inside information Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorization it may be incurring a violation of corporate legislation, which could even lead to the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanor.
Last updated: Octubre 2020
We are 100% transparent with you when it comes to the data we gather about you and we always explain to you what information we are gathering about you and why. We will not use your data for strange, unexpected or abusive ways.
You are the only person who can control how your data is used. We are giving you the tools to decide at any moment how you want us to use your data, how your personal information is accessed and updated and until when.
We strive to guarantee your security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. We have adopted the strongest and most stringent security measures to avoid loss, alteration, misuse or unauthorised access.
1. Who is responsible for the handling of my data as a Metashield Clean-up online user?
The company responsible for handling your data as a Metashield Clean-up online user is:
- Name: Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.
- CIF (tax number): B-01636760
- Address: C/ Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (España)
- Email: email@example.com
2. What data of yours do we handle?
The data belonging to you that will be handled when you use Metashield Clean-up online App will be those necessary to provide the service, namely:
- Personal data found in metadata from those files that you may process.
- Personal data collected when registering the service.
3. How do we obtain you details and where do they come from?
- Directly from you when you fill in the online form and use the Metashield Clean-up online tool.
- From the metadata analysis of the files that you process.
4. What is the data used for and why?
For you to benefit from Metashield Clean-up online, a service intended to prevent leakage of metadata associated with office documents, media files and other formats.
5. How long will we store your data for?
ElevenPaths will collect and store indefinitely only the metadata information detected for you to look it up later as well as for statistic and service improvement purposes. However, You can order the deletion of this information, which will be done irreversibly.
6. Who can access your data?
As well as the people responsible, as stated above, the following people have access to your personal data:
- Microsoft Azure, a hosting provider in Netherlands.
Access to your data given to this third party is always granted for appropriate reasons and only given during the time period that is strictly necessary.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
In general, you can use your access rights, changing rights, suppression and opposition rights, limitation rights and portability at any moment for free, by sending an email, with a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent identification document stating what you wish to do to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you will have the right to file a claim with the national control authority, for this purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is as follows:
- Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
- C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
- Telephone: 901 100 099 or 91 266 35 17
8. How do we protect your data?
Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. guarantees the security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information, undertaking the most stringent and robust security measures, and giving you the tools and functionalities that allow you to enjoy Metashield Clean-up online.